117 Lava St Warrnambool, Vic 3280
Benefits of being a member
When you join South West Credit, you are not just a customer - you are a member and South West Credit is run by its members.
Becoming a member of South West Credit means you subscribe for a member share which is a redeemable preference share. This means that if you close your membership, we refund you the subscription price. Your member share is not transferable.
When you buy shares in South West Credit, you become a part owner - on equal standing with every other member. This means we are not subject to pressure from external shareholders to increase our profits. Our profits belong to our members and are returned through better interest rates, lower fees and increased services.
So how do you become a member?
- Apply online for one of our friendly staff to contact you; or
- Call into our office and we can open a membership for you
We've even made it easy to switch your accounts from your existing institution to South West Credit! Find out more about our online account switching service.
Our Promise to You
Once you become a member of South West Credit we will ensure that the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice and its key promises are delivered to you:
- We will be fair and ethical in our dealings with you
- We will focus on our customers
- We will give you clear information about our products and services
- We will be responsible lenders
- We will deliver high customer service and standards
- We will deal fairly with any complaints
- We will recognise our customers' rights as owners
- We will comply with our legal and industry obligations
- We will recognise our impact on the wider community
- We will support and promote this Code of Practice
© 2014 South West Credit Union Co-operative Limited | Warrnambool | ABN 44 087 651 705 | AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 241 258 | BSB 803 073