117 Lava St Warrnambool, Vic 3280
Being accountable to our members, communities and employees for the impact of our decisions and actions is fundamental to the way South West Credit goes about its business.
The move towards greater transparency and accountability in public reporting is a means of meeting our stakeholders and the community's increasing need for information on corporate performance in managing economic, social and environmental activities.
South West Credit believes that a number of its business benefits flow from greater transparency and accountability in public reporting. These benefits include:
- enhanced corporate reputation and brand benefit
- securing and maintaining a 'social licence to operate'.
- attraction and retention of high calibre employees
- better alignment of stakeholder needs with management focus, and
- improved access to the growing socially progressive market.
- Download the South West Credit Constitution
- Download the Terms of Reference of the South West Credit Governance Committee
© 2014 South West Credit Union Co-operative Limited | Warrnambool | ABN 44 087 651 705 | AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 241 258 | BSB 803 073