117 Lava St Warrnambool, Vic 3280
Our easyWay Phone banking service gives you 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your accounts from any touchtone phone. It's a free service, you only pay the cost of a local call, regardless of where you call from within Australia.
By simply calling from any touch tone phone and following the voice prompts, you can:
- Check your Savings, Loan and Term Deposit account balances
- Have your last five transactions read to you
- See if funds have been credited to your account
- Pay bills using BPAY
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Obtain interest earned for the last financial year
- See if a personal cheque has been presented
- Change your phone banking access code
What number do I call to access easyWay Phone Banking?
To access easyWay Phone banking please call (03) 5560 3999.
How do I use easyWay Phone banking?
So 'easy' to use -
- Dial the 'easyWay' phone number.
- Listen to the operators instructions.
Enter your member number followed by the
# (Hash) key . (NOTE do not enter S1 etc.)
Enter your access code followed by the
# (Hash) key.
- Follow the operators instruction
What happens if I forget my access code?
You must notify South West Credit if you forget your code, or are unable to log in to 'easyWay' phone banking. We will issue you a new access code after we have performed the appropriate identity checks. You will be required to change this code the next time you use our Ready Phone banking service.
Apply for easyWay Phone Banking
© 2014 South West Credit Union Co-operative Limited | Warrnambool | ABN 44 087 651 705 | AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 241 258 | BSB 803 073