117 Lava St Warrnambool, Vic 3280
Savings Accounts FAQs
- Do I have to be a member to open an account?
- How much do I need to deposit to open a savings account?
- How do I make deposits to my account?
- How do I make withdrawals from my account?
- How often will I receive information on my account?
Do I have to be a member to open an account?
The Credit Union is a mutual financial services organisation and as such is owned by its members, each one of whom is a shareholder. You need to be a member of the credit union to open an account with us. ^
How much do I need to deposit to open a savings account?
There is no minimum deposit required to open a savings account with us. ^
How do I make deposits to my account?
You can arrange to make deposits to your account by:
- direct credit of payroll or other income;
- Internet or Phone Banking transfer
- electronic transfer from another financial institution;
- over the counter at our branch; or
- with any National Australia Bank (encoded deposit book needs to be provided by South West Credit) ^
How do I make withdrawals from my account?
Accessing your money will depend on the particular features of your account however we offer an extensive range of access facilities:
- Internet banking
- Phone banking
- Electronic funds transfer
- Visa Debit Card
- Cheque book
- Branch withdrawal ^
How often will I receive information on my account?
Statements are issued 6 monthly or as requested.
Account balances are available through our Internet and Phone Banking services and statements are available through our Internet banking service or in branch. ^
Useful Links and Tools
© 2014 South West Credit Union Co-operative Limited | Warrnambool | ABN 44 087 651 705 | AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 241 258 | BSB 803 073