117 Lava St Warrnambool, Vic 3280
Switch Your Accounts
More and more people are turning to South West Credit that is why we have made it easier to switch! Just follow our 3 simple steps below.
1. Set up your South West Credit accounts
We have a selection of accounts designed to offer the flexibility to meet all your financial needs. You can open as many accounts as you want and, with no hidden fees and great rates, you’ll find just what you need.
2. Transfer your regular debits and credits
We can act on your behalf to transfer your regular payments such as direct debits (for utility bills) and direct credits (salary or dividends) to your South West Credit account from another bank or financial institution.
All you have to do is:
- Complete an authority form and we will contact your old bank for a list of your regular payments.
- We send you the regular payment list so you can decide which direct debits or credits you would like to move across. You provide authority that you’re happy for us to contact the relevant organisations to update your bank details; and we do the rest.
- Each organisation should notify you when your banking details have been updated. This may take up to 3 weeks.
To cancel a regular payment, complete a Direct debit cancellation form for each payment and we’ll do the rest.
Return the forms to us by scanning your completed and signed forms and emailing them to email@example.com, or fax them to us on (03) 5562 8195, or post them to PO Box 635, Warrnambool VIC 3280.
3. Close your old account
Consider closing your accounts with your old bank or financial institution to avoid being charged any fees. We can help you do this too. Complete the Authority to Close Account (Bill For Collection Form).
Don’t forget that the regular payments list does not include periodical payments (e.g. transfers to savings accounts), BPAY or recurring payments where you have supplied your debit or credit card number.
If you're not already a member don't worry; our staff can work with you to tailor an account package to best suit your needs. Contact us, or complete the online application for one of our friendly staff to contact you.
© 2014 South West Credit Union Co-operative Limited | Warrnambool | ABN 44 087 651 705 | AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 241 258 | BSB 803 073