117 Lava St Warrnambool, Vic 3280
Multi-currency Cash Passport Card
Do you wish there was a convenient and secure way to carry cash in every currency you need when travelling? Now there is with the MasterCard Multi-currency Cash Passport Card.
The Multi-currency Cash Passport Card is the secure and convenient way to carry multiple currencies every time you travel.
Use it online, in store or to withdraw local currency from ATM's - anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark.
Chip and PIN protected and with Global Emergency assistance for peace of mind - your Multi-currency Cash Passport may be the only travel money card you'll ever need.
Why use cash passport?
- Worldwide 24-hour cash access. You can access your dedicated travel funds in local currency at more than 1.9 million ATMs worldwide and at over 29 million MasterCard retailers worldwide and online.
- PIN. Your Card is Chip and PIN-protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance.
- Security. Not linked to your personal bank account.
- Smart Wallet Functionality. Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Emergency Assistance. 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance.
Hints & Tips
Cash Passport On-line - www.cashpassport.com/multi
You can access all your account information at www.cashpassport.com/multi. This includes:
- Obtaining card balances and statements
- Locating the nearest MasterCard ATM
- Travel budgeting tips
24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including providing card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash****to anywhere in the world, translator services, help finding legal or medical support and sending a message home. The list of global toll free phone numbers is set out below and is on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, the customer can seek assistance on-line by visiting www.cashpassport.com/multi
Cash Passport – retrieving any balance of funds left on the card on your return
To retrieve the remaining balance on the card, simply complete the Cash Passport Encashment Form located at www.cashpassport.com/multi and fax to 03 9282 0302
Cash outs are processed within 2 business days. Note: Cash Outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to the customers bank account.
Or simply access funds via a local MasterCard ATM machine.
- Read about the benefits of the Multi-currency Cash Passport
- Read the Multi-currency Cash Passport Terms and Conditions (external website)
- We recommend that you read our Financial Services Guide prior to purchasing this product
****Emergency cash replacement (up to the amount available on your card), anywhere in the world, normally within 20 minutes, though in some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours.
Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available atwww.cashpassport.com/multi before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
© 2014 South West Credit Union Co-operative Limited | Warrnambool | ABN 44 087 651 705 | AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 241 258 | BSB 803 073